Massage training needs to set new heights
- to offer a holistic experience to clients, giving them advice on basics such as stress management, nutrition, exercise, relaxation, stretches.
- a fast & well thought program that will revolutionise your spa as you will create a WOW factor for your clients and respond to their demands and concerns about health
- to build a happy team of therapists eager to learn and develop themselves towards a greater common goal
Therefore our training is our product, a simple approach to resolve the widening gap between the demands of the clients and the response given by product houses.
While we believe the solution is simple.
Our aim is to develop true SPA PROFESSIONALS:
- We built our experience not only through developing our techniques, but also through running successful massage clinics for over 12 years with an international clientele. This enabled us to create a structure of training that allowed our therapists to stay with the company. We are convinced that to have great therapists who know how to maintain their quality requires a training program that gives them the chance to monitor their progress with support and challenge. It takes time, but the results are strong and consistent.
- Our training is a guarantee of having a team of therapists who are not only highly skilled in injury free massage techniques, communication skills and ongoing passion for their profession, but are also dedicated professionals and are empowered towards what they do on an every day basis. Over the years many therapists have told us that if they had known us earlier, they would have progressed faster and better.
- We are not training individuals looking for what is the best for them only. We are training a team of therapists who knows how to work together, perform at the highest standard and stay committed and loyal to their workplace.
- We offer what clients and therapists are looking for today : a thorough and revolutionary approach in training massage techniques, giving massage therapists an understanding of their role as a health practitioner.
- Research shows that in order to deliver superior customer service, you need first to create a culture of success for your employees. The customers will benefit from our customer-focused methodologies and ultimately so will the business. Too often therapists work out of context and without a bigger picture. Massage in the majority is still seen as pampering, therefore therapists do not consider themselves as partners or advisers but mostly as passive providers, who perform the given script or protocol of the treatment.
All our courses are taught exclusively by Beata Aleksandrowicz Founder of Pure Massage and Director of Training